- Faith Apiaries - delicious premium Clover and Wildflower honey
Sugarjoy - candy
- Free of High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No GMOs
- Zero Trans Fats
- Gelatine Free
- Fat Iguana Chefs Kitchen - Enjoy the authentic flavour of street-side Paris. French crepe mix.
- Cooks Creek Kimchi - Traditional Kimchi Jerky. 30 grams
- KABOOM COATING MIX - This began as a family recipe and blossomed into an amazing and highly desired fish coating with the perfect amount of crunch in every bite. Can be used on any type of meat or vegetable.
- GORP - energy bars & peanuts
- MUGGING WHALES - These beans were grown in the Sierra Madre de Chiapas mountain range, which shares a border with Guatemala, at an altitude of 1,100 to 1,300 MASL. Mexico produces mostly shade-grown coffee and is one of the world’s largest exporters of organic-certified coffee. The majority of coffee in Mexico is grown by indigenous and smallholder producers. Mexican coffees tend to be lighter-bodied with mild flavours. Flavour profile: floral aroma with hints of chocolate and honey.
GOOD PEOPLE FOODS -
Inhale the light beet and vanilla aroma and exhale all the troubles of the world. You'll fall in love with this beet, coconut and cashew flavour for its perfect balance of earthy and sweet. With each serving, you're getting a tasty and nutritious snack!